Thursday 20 August 2009

White People

Jemaine Clement: "He doesn't mean racist, he means you're being xenophobic." Flight of the Conchords Season One, Episode 7, 'Drive-By'



That is true, I am a bit scared of them.
I been asked by one person to explain how I came out with this concept of making my points in two words, so that merits a post.
I notice lots of things, most of them what other people don't notice. I've been called sharp on a number of occasions, as in I never miss a beat. (WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR TEA, I WANT CRISPS)

SO I've noticed, over the years there are many things specific to white people. As in, only white people do it. It is mostly unheard of or never heard of it, for other people to do those kinds of things.

So it stemmed from that. I would be out with a friend, or my mother and something would go on around us or I would read something, or someone would pass a comment on it. My response would always be:

"Two words. White people"

And that is how it began.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not SPAM me, MAIL BOTS!