Wednesday 26 August 2009

Oxygen Pirate

...is probably the worst insult you could ever say to someone. No not a four-letter word. Calling someone an OP means that you don't think that they deserve to breathe, they're just hijacking other's oxygen needed for aerobic and anaerobic respiration. (I did A-Level Biology, I got science skills). It's even worse than being called a waste of space. Because at least you think they should still be allowed to breathe and exist.

Many people are oxygen pirates. I haven't called anyone that in a while. But I can think of a few examples.

4 comments:

  1. ...you don't need oxygen for anaerobic respiration...thats why it's anaerobic :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what grade was this A-Level?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shut up Laura. And I got a E, duh isn't it obvious?

    ReplyDelete

Do not SPAM me, MAIL BOTS!