Sunday 23 August 2009

Ex-Boyfriend's

Unrequited Love


Endlessly pursuing the girl of your dreams who you're hugely in love with and would do anything to be with, but who you know doesn't feel the same? That's a cunt. A REAL big one. Unrequited love makes you feel, look and act like a cunt. And makes you want to call her one too, even. It's almost enough to make you give up on cunt and become a monk. Almost.

I just found this, bit of a trip down memory lane eh? An ex-boyfriend wrote this about me on MSN Spaces, remember MSN spaces? God I hate Windows Live. This was before we went out back in 2005, when I was 18. Charming isn't it. You know he wasn't too bad, apart from smelling like that cheap chemist cologne you get (Girogo Amarni for Men!), the halitosis, inability to kiss, and him wanting to get me involved in scamming old men. Yeah he was nice.

I miss him.

**NOTE**: If you didn't get the sarcasm implied in this post, I suggest you click here.

And also if you think I'm being a spiteful betch, it sounds childish but I didn't start it. You should ask about his slurs on the internet about my weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not SPAM me, MAIL BOTS!