Sunday 23 August 2009

Inappropiate Attire

YO BABY.

So I was out making comments today. As you do. And it just got me a-thinking about inappropiate attire.

When we get a minute of sun, or even it just doesn't rain, all white people take all their clothes off. I think that Boots advert summed it up quite well, no rain = flip flops! Then it rains, and then you slip and slide all the way onto the tube, which full of wet people, does not smell very nice. Or ever.

I can't find the advert, but if you I will give you a prize. I will write a short story about you and Pamela Anderson. Link it.

When it snowed, it was like God dropped his stash everywhere. I wore long johns. I was warm. I walked down the road to jump on the Northern Line BECAUSE IT WAS RUNNING AND MY SISTER LIVES IN ANGEL, AND SHE HAD FOOD.

While I was walking I saw three white boys, walking in the snow, wearing chequered hoodies, skinny jeans and plimsolls. And then one slipped and fell off the kerb. It wasn't nice of me, but I laughed like Eddie the hyena.

The moral of the story, even if you are a trendy person, you should own a pair of boots. AND A COAT.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not SPAM me, MAIL BOTS!