Friday 21 August 2009

Washing Up

White people have their own specific way of washing up, linked to the hue of their skin. I have never seen a non-white person do this. To their crockery.

What I've noticed, is that everyone else, puts detergent on a scourer, scrubs the offending dish or pan, and rinses it, and puts it in a draining rack to drip dry. Or dries with a tea towel, but rarely. That's only if there's not enough space on the draining board.

White people fill up the sink with soapy water, put the dishes in, splash a bit of water around AND THEN DRY THE DISH WITH A TEA TOWEL. WHY DO THEY DO THAT?

So unhygienic. When I was a waitress they did that to the dishes. With dirty water. And they served up lobster dinners.

And it is verifiable fact. Why? Because a ginger told me.

Tamlyn:"I'm not that typically white, I don't want babies for one. And I drip dry my dishes."

I rest my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not SPAM me, MAIL BOTS!