Thursday 27 August 2009

Movie Kisses I

I may like cultured shit, but I also like films with Hilary Duff in them. I can't help it, I can't always be monotone and drab. Sometimes all I want is know everything will be ok. And if not, at least there's sex before they die. Because otherwise that would majorly suck.

1. Wanted
This film was utter confusing BS (bullets don't curve, you're messing with phish-sticks there), but this scene was so sweet, I made George rewind it several times. His smile at 0.35 seconds almost makes up for the 2 hour waste of my life this was. And made me feel better about all the crap he goes through in the film. Because if Angelina Jolie pulls you, all is well with the world. Except maybe if you're Jennifer Aniston.



'Gentlemen don't prefer blondes, suck on that betch!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not SPAM me, MAIL BOTS!