Thursday 17 September 2009

I'M BAAAACK

YO YO MAH HOES GUESS WHO'S BACK!

Not just Jay Z, but I. Returned from my sojourn in NY (fortnight) not long enough. Will have to start making concrete plans to move over there. Decisions decisions.

Still jetlagged, but it is nice to be back where people don't speak American. I miss air conditioning on the subway though.

I've always noticed when people are in a good mood, people always question them like 'Why are you in a good mood? Everything's shit.' It is sooooooooo much easier to spread a bad mood around than a good mood. Why is that?

I am now refreshed enough to re-evaluate my pessimism. A little bit is good, but not too much. Positive feelinz must be maintained.

And it was sunny today in London, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Also never fly with Virgin, they suck. Shit food, reduced legroom, and fat bastards who sit next to you and take up all the room then have the audacity to poke you in the back.

2 comments:

  1. LOL at the last paragraph. Welcome back. I hope you stay in this positive mood. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think someone would disagree with you about virgin...
    http://libertylondongirl.blogspot.com/2009/09/virgin-upper-class-thanks-for-upgrade.html

    ReplyDelete

Do not SPAM me, MAIL BOTS!