Saturday 5 September 2009

Frat Parties

....are exactly how they are in the movies. Shit. Although this was a freshman party (why was I there I don't know why). They had cookies and pretzels and light beer, aww.

Got invited by a mate at Columbia, so took Shadi and her sis and best mate. They wanted to see a frat party, I was amused.

We stayed there for all of 20 minutes. There was an embarrassing white people dance off. It wasn't even decent, like Channing Tatum, or my mate Nick who's pretty good. It was that bad. Just think of white boys shaking their booty, wiggling their hips and dropping down and kissing the floor.

Americans can't seem to dance at parties, there were very embarrassing grinding going on, but more like swaying side to side and making a sandwich.

But you have to admire their tenacity, they have more game than British guys. Which isn't saying much.

So glad we don't have the Greek system here.

3 comments:

  1. Dancing like a woman is more fun. Just ask John Travolta. Was there a keg and red cups? I want to go to a frat party...

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, it has to be done once right? just so you know never to do it again :-p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red cups, no keg. Lots of LITE beer.
    I skanked and left.

    ReplyDelete

Do not SPAM me, MAIL BOTS!